FANDOM


  • She is very nice in Fleeing the Complets. It'll be much more greater if Puffballs United put her into next game.

      Loading editor
    • That would be great.

        Loading editor
    • she has to, everyone loves her and puffballs united created her a reason, right?

        Loading editor
    • That would be nice.

        Loading editor
    • I don’t doubt that Ellie will be in the next game somehow. However, since Puffballs doesn’t want to acknowledge only 1 ending of the previous games as ‘canon’ but rather keep all options open, she probably won’t have a very big role. My guess is she will appear in 2 scenario’s. 1 will involve her still being friends with Henry and helping him out again (thus referencing the Convict Allies ending), while the other will involve her taking revenge on Henry for abandoning her at the complex (referencing the Ghost Inmate ending).

        Loading editor
    • Not yet confirmed

        Loading editor
    • well puffballs united confirmed that on his newgrounds news post here http://puffballsunited.newgrounds.com

        Loading editor
    • maybr puffballs united will make ellie into henry's parthner in the 6th game.

        Loading editor
    • In Fleeing the Complex, "Ghost Inmate" did have a part where the game stated that "Ellie would remember that."

        Loading editor
    • The two should be partners.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe in the next game you can select the previous ending you got, and then it will start from there. For example, if you got ghost inmate, you select that as your previous ending, and then you and Ellie are enemys, and if you got convict allies, you and Ellie will work together. Puffballs united has taken a while making this game, so it might have new mechanics.

        Loading editor
    • 24.61.65.103 wrote:
      Maybe in the next game you can select the previous ending you got, and then it will start from there. For example, if you got ghost inmate, you select that as your previous ending, and then you and Ellie are enemys, and if you got convict allies, you and Ellie will work together. Puffballs united has taken a while making this game, so it might have new mechanics.

      Yeah, that would be the case.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Ellie does play a big role.

        Loading editor
    • Does anyone else think shes based off of ellie from the last of us? Its hard to tell because shes a stick figure, but they both have red hair

        Loading editor
    • So, here's my predictions for this game.

      (Ghost Inmate Ending): Ellie will find Henry and get revenge on him.

      (The Betrayed Ending): Henry will end up being alive and once again Ellie shall get her revenge on henry.

      (International Rescue Operative Ending): Henry will end up in the goverment and maybe Ellie will find him and join and or kill him. (And or meaning she will join him then betray him or she will not join him and just kill him)

      (Convict Allies Ending): You will be partnered up with Ellie and put into whatever scenario the game has to offer.

      (Presumed Dead Ending): Henry will go back into crime and Dmitri will find out he's alive and send someone after him and or Ellie will be released or escape and find Henry to partner up or kill him

        Loading editor
    • XHenryStickminX wrote:
      So, here's my predictions for this game.

      (Ghost Inmate Ending): Ellie will find Henry and get revenge on him.

      (The Betrayed Ending): Henry will end up being alive and once again Ellie shall get her revenge on henry.

      (International Rescue Operative Ending): Henry will end up in the goverment and maybe Ellie will find him and join and or kill him. (And or meaning she will join him then betray him or she will not join him and just kill him)

      (Convict Allies Ending): You will be partnered up with Ellie and put into whatever scenario the game has to offer.

      (Presumed Dead Ending): Henry will go back into crime and Dmitri will find out he's alive and send someone after him and or Ellie will be released or escape and find Henry to partner up or kill him

      That would an interesting set up for the game.

        Loading editor
    • Regularman25 wrote:
      XHenryStickminX wrote:
      So, here's my predictions for this game.

      (Ghost Inmate Ending): Ellie will find Henry and get revenge on him.

      (The Betrayed Ending): Henry will end up being alive and once again Ellie shall get her revenge on henry.

      (International Rescue Operative Ending): Henry will end up in the goverment and maybe Ellie will find him and join and or kill him. (And or meaning she will join him then betray him or she will not join him and just kill him)

      (Convict Allies Ending): You will be partnered up with Ellie and put into whatever scenario the game has to offer.

      (Presumed Dead Ending): Henry will go back into crime and Dmitri will find out he's alive and send someone after him and or Ellie will be released or escape and find Henry to partner up or kill him

      That would an interesting set up for the game.

      Yes, but it probably just wont be true just some little theory I came up with.

        Loading editor
    • XHenryStickminX wrote:
      So, here's my predictions for this game.

      (Ghost Inmate Ending): Ellie will find Henry and get revenge on him.

      (The Betrayed Ending): Henry will end up being alive and once again Ellie shall get her revenge on henry.

      (International Rescue Operative Ending): Henry will end up in the goverment and maybe Ellie will find him and join and or kill him. (And or meaning she will join him then betray him or she will not join him and just kill him)

      (Convict Allies Ending): You will be partnered up with Ellie and put into whatever scenario the game has to offer.

      (Presumed Dead Ending): Henry will go back into crime and Dmitri will find out he's alive and send someone after him and or Ellie will be released or escape and find Henry to partner up or kill him

      A little remark: Ellie is neutral in TB (also in PD and in IRO), so she don't need to get her revenge in that case.

      In my opinion, there will be (among others) a root where Elliie, released and full of revenge rage, suddenly appears on the Bad Guys side, considering GI, a root where Henry asks Ellie for help straight as one of the choices, considering CA (as it was with the phone: Government and Toppats are both legitimate despite different endings in Infiltrating the Airship), and a root where she has no attitude to Henry, considering others.

        Loading editor
    • Kurk: Yeah, Ellie is confirmed for CtM.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know yet but worth a try so just keep waiting from the Final game so just wait

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message