The Wall is the name given to the main prison in the game Fleeing the Complex. It holds the most cunning and notorious criminals. Henry Stickmin becomes a prisoner in The Wall due to his previous crimes, such as stealing the Tunisian diamond in Stealing the Diamond.
Known Inmates Edit
- Henry Stickmin (Player-determined)
- Ellie (Player-determined)
The Wall is located in Russia, and constructed down the side of a cliff near the sea. There are docks for ships at the bottom of the complex. The place is heavily guarded. Guards are armed with a variety of weapons, from handguns to spears that can shoot lasers.
The Complex is run by Dmitri Johannes Petrov.
- There is a helipad on top of The Wall, used by Charles to land his helicopter when helping Henry to escape in the International Rescue Operative ending.
- The cafeteria is located on the 8th floor. This is the location where Henry escapes to the Airship whilst escaping with the Toppat Clan, and coordinates to be picked up by Charles on the helipad.
- A fire escape is located on the outside of the building. This is used by Henry to access the helipad.
- There is a fenced outside area (known as The Yard), with a large truck which Henry uses to escape.
- At the base of the cliff-side building is a small dock. The S.S. Annie is docked here.
- A smaller prison block for maximum security is located in the center of the Yard. The inside of one of these cells is seen if Henry surrenders.
- A building that seems to be some form of barracks, guarded by Freddy Fazbear from Five Night's at Freddy's.