The Center for Chaos Containment or the CCC, is a government agency, where people look for chaos in the world and try to stop the chaos. When they find a chaotic situation, they usually solve it by making even more chaos.
An employee of the center has a brief cameo in Fleeing the Complex (Convict Allies ending).
Stealing the Diamond
In Stealing the Diamond, the Center is alerted to the chaos in the museum when Henry Stickmin uses a growth mushroom to become giant and fights off the museum guards. To restore order, the Center can do one of four things:
- Send Henry a calculator with a mechanical hand that presses the buttons "1337 / 0". This causes a paradox and the museum to collapse into what seems like the inside of a black hole.
- Nuke the museum and the surrounding city.
- Use a satellite with a Shoop Da Whoop face to fire a laser at the museum, destroying both it and the city.
- Send a Giant Robot to destroy the museum, which causes Henry Stickmin to run away and get the "Epic Way" ending after the robot presumably launches the Tunisian Diamond out of the museum.
- A worker states that the chaos levels were "Over Nine" in reference to over 9,000.
Infiltrating the Airship
In Infiltrating the Airship, the titular airship of the Toppat Clan crashes outside the center, after which the Toppat clan and the military begin a large gunfight. To restore order, Wilson, the only named employee of the center, can do the following things:
- Laser Cut: Two lasers cut a circle in the ground around the airship, after which a thruster under the circle is activated to send the circular piece of land and everyone on it into space.
- Unleash a Dark Energy Blaster, which ends up disintegrating everything in sight, including the center and Wilson himself.
- Use what looks like a giant cannon named G.A.B.E.N., however the disc activating the weapon malfunctions due to corrupt and unreadable data.
- Send a group of CCC-soldiers equipped with flying powered armors to kill the Toppat Clan, allowing Henry Stickmin to get the ruby and the "Pure Blooded Thief" ending.
The only worker with a known name is Wilson, though others are shown.